And these are my fave atm:
- Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
- If you think things can’t get worse it’s probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
- A train station is where the train stops. A bus station is where the bus stops. On my desk, I have a work station…
- When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep — not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
- You can’t be late until you show up.
- Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway
- Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.