Since starting at the hospital, I’ve been mega tired so I’ll just let your fingers do the walking as I let the pictures do the talking.
Pingsters @ HV like Eons ago! October 28, 2007
JuZ JZin Rambling…: Ping.sg Tee Design Contest! September 19, 2007
Here are the entries so far…check it out!
The benefits of having a Ping.sg T-shirt?
- We create a sense of identity when we go to events as a Ping.sg group.
- We can proudly proclaim ourselves to be a member of this community.
- We can wear this together when we attend any event as a Ping.sg group (No more looking lost when looking for pingsters during gatherings!)
The benefits of participating in this T-Shirt Design competition?
- The winning entry will be getting SGD 100 from Ping.sg.
- Practice your skills in creating a tee.
- Most importantly, you will gain the recognition and respect among Ping.sg’s community as the official Ping.sg T-Shirt designer, and you can be proud seeing your design worn by local bloggers.
1. The tee has to have Ping.sg’s logo.
2. Ping.sg’s URL – http://ping.sg.
Closing Date: 1st October 2007
For more info, please check out the ping.sg forum here
Fellowship of the Ping September 16, 2007
The Ping.Sg Ad – Meet Jzin… August 14, 2007
ok ok, I know I a bit slow…OK, fine! VERY slow…but better late than never i say…
The guys over at Ping.sg are doing this meme of a custom advert with the following tag:
Text: Meet XXX. He/She just got Pinged. Have you?
So here’s mine (actually credits go to Claudia, thanks Claudia!).
Powered by ScribeFire.
My Eventful 07.07.07 August 8, 2007
Wedding lesson number two: NO need to fret with wat to wear to a wedding. Most pple these days seem to pretty much wear wat they want. I saw jeans, no tie, low cuts, etc
Anyways, let me describe to u my day.
Wedding: It was the loneliest i’ve ever been to! Besides the bride (and her sis), I knew no one else. Yet I was also helping 0ut, usually those who help out are the ones who are close. And if u are close, u should at least know a few pple right? but no…
needless to say, I didn’t stay for the wedding lunch.
Yellow: Then met up with Yellow for some shopping (it was also first time since a looong while since i last saw xiaohui, my niece whom i have not seen for at least ten years!)
Ping.sg: My first ping.sg gathering. I expected more but really, it was a pretty boring affair. But I was very glad that pple like uzyn and rinaz took the effort to say hi and chat with me.
Yellow: Dinner…we went to miss clarity and yellow said that the toilet not good standard, which in turn reflects badly on their kitchen hygiene. In others words, FAIL.
I’ve been ‘Youtubed’ July 9, 2007
Edit: I’ve embedded the video here
Catch me in this video interview (1 whole min)…@6mins 10s mark. Goodness, I’m such a dork on video
The actual blog and video interview here
Powered by ScribeFire.